The 12th Annual Coal Markets 2014 assumes even more significance as the industry seeks detailed market information, inputs on trade strategies, supply and demand scenarios, and a price forecast. The long term demand for Coal is undisputed, but market cycles are unpredictable and constantly catch the industry off guard.
With 150 attendees in 2013, the conference retains its position as the most dominant and once yearly trade platform for miners, regional consumers of thermal coal, physical and paper traders, banks / financiers, and wider stakeholders.
- Global Energy Markets Development and Impact on Coal
- 3 New Industry Round tables
- Coal Pricing – impact criteria and medium term projections
- Power Generators Roundtable – procurement and quality management Strategies
- Indonesian Coal - What to expect in Supply, Royalty regimes, and price
- Partnerships in Coal Transportation and Logistics for efficiency and cost management
- How will a rebound in freight markets impact cost of transportation?
- Coal Trade – what to expect from currency markets and demand shifts
- VIP Lunch Tables – exclusive 1 on 1 with top buyers and miners
“A very informative and professionally organized event! Excellent networking opportunity! High caliber presenters!”
- Grant van Heerden, Principal Coal Geologist, Snowden
“Excellent presentations & fantastic networking possibilities.”
- Bart Lucarelli, Managing Director, Roleva Energy
“Quality speakers with relevant topics, I do recommend it.”
- Ben Lawson, President Director, PT Apple Coal
“Interesting range of papers focusing on key industry issues.”
- Matt Coulter, Chief Development Officer – Coal, Rio Tinto Energy
See who is attending, send and receive messages, and make appointments!
Conference delegates, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors will have the opportunity to reach out to fellow participants before and after the event.
This networking tool will operate from a secure online site, and participants will be emailed a unique log in and password that will enable access 10 days before and continue till 5 days after the event.
Chief Executive Officer
County Coal Limited
Global Coal Markets Analyst
IEA Clean Coal Centre
Osho SA Coal (Pty) Ltd
Chairman, Indonesian Coal Mining Association
(APBI-ICMA), President & CEO, PT. Delma Mining Corporation
|Iskandar Surya Alam
Senior Marketing Manager
PT. Bukit Asam
Chief Financial Officer
PT Toba Bara Sejahtra Tbk
Chief Executive Officer – VTEC Group Operations, Southeast Asia
CLP Holdings Limited
|Zainal Abidin Shah Mahamood
Chief Operating Officer
TNB Fuel Services
Head of Coal Fuel Management Division
Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand (EGAT)
Executive Vice President
|Yong Jae Lee
Vice President – Fuel Team
Korea South-East Power Co